Tuesday 11 October 2011

resentment

Resentment can come in many forms which depends on its cause...

Resentment can make u cry...makes you yell...make you silent...can make u become an introvert..can make u blurry..can make your brain stops to think..can make you not you..!

That is the power of resentment..it's a stressful feeling...very stressful till medically, put your blood pressure sky high...

The most dangerous is when u have resentment to yourself...u'll begin to devalue your life..you keep doing things that will harm yourself subconsciously...you will stop doing things you like...you will literally stop feeling happy..you will reject any help...you'll forget to love...

Bear in mind that resentment can turn into hatred. And hatred is mental illness. Resent to yourself means hating yourself which makes u mentally ill.

I am now in resent with this one particular human which make me feel less than a bitch or worse a whore...but it think i am more angry with myself for letting me near this kind of human..keep making the same mistakes...keep making the wrong decisions..keep letting myself near the hurtful situation..

But i dont want to hate myself..i want to love myself..i want to love my life..so i need to overcome this resentment..to control this anger...to turn this hatred to something good..something better...something that will benefits me now and the future...

Life's a learning process...we make mistakes..we face the consequences..we move forward...and we learned..with the hope that we will become wiser and not making the same mistakes ever again...

No comments:

Post a Comment