Friday 16 December 2011

hush hush hush hush



I never needed you to be strong
I never needed you for pointing out my wrongs
I never needed pain, I never needed strain
My love for you was strong enough, you should have known
I never needed you for judgement
I never needed you to question what I spent
I never asked for help, I take care of myself
I don't know why you think you gotta hold on me

And it's a little late for conversations
There isn't anything for you to say
And my eyes hurt, hands shiver,
So look at me and listen to me
Because

[Chorus:]
I don't want to stay another minute
I don't want you to say a single word
Hush hush, hush hush
There is no other way, I get the final say because
I don't want to do this any longer
I don't want you, there's nothing left to say
Hush hush, hush hush
I've already spoken, our love is broken
Baby hush hush

I never needed your corrections
On everything from how I act to what I say
I never needed words, I never needed hurt
I never needed you to be there every day
I'm sorry for the way I let go
On everything I wanted when you came along
But I ain't never beatin', broken not defeated
I know next to you is not where I belong

And it's a little late for explanations
There isn't anything that you can do
And my eyes hurt, hands shiver
So you will listen when I say

[Chorus]

No more words
No more lies
No more crying ooh ooh
No more pain
No more hurt
No more tryin' Oh Oh Yeah
Because

[Chorus]

Cant stop myself from pinning this vclip up...been listening to this song over and over again now...
Its a good song for a heartbroken. I would say the lyrics is giving the impact apart from the music. Made it stronger. 

Yes..it's been nearly four months now...and i can say that i'm doing just fine...can't imagine that i'll survive this, but i do, and at the same time making me believe that nothing is impossible..just less think and do it.

p.s:/ best giler pussycat dolls menari dalam lagu nie.. peh..kene hapal step diorg nie..

No comments:

Post a Comment